Monday, May 5, 2014

Bathroom Make-over!!! (Part 2 - The Reveal!)

It's finally done!!!  We said goodbye to the yellow and dark old powder room and hello to a bright and clean new look!  You can see part 1 of this make over here.
Jeff from Pennsylvania Dutch Design did an amazing job on the counter top.  My goal with this room was to brighten it up and achieve a modern rustic feel.  The counter top is the rustic element, with the clean lines from the fixtures providing the modern feel.




The details:
I am loving the new powder room, but ready for a couple weeks off from painting/decorating!  No weekend in pictures this week, it was a nice weekend but nothing too exciting.  I'll be blogging about the first anniversary of losing my dad (tomorrow) and what I've learned since then.  For now, I'll leave you with this....
Happy Cinco de Meow!

4 comments:

  1. Gina, your powder room looks amazing! What a huge difference.... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was a loooong project, but definitely worth it :)

      Delete
  2. Linked from BetterAfter...LOVE the vanity top...great job on the entire room. I'm going to make an unsolicited suggestion (don't you HATE those!) Look into the "fabric pleated" blinds at Lowe's. I changed all my bedroom blinds to those from the 2" slated ones, and I LOVE them. You can see them in the windows of my room http://beckwithstreasures.com/journal/2014/6/17/bedroom-makeoverpart-2-3 Very soft...lets in the light but private. Just a thought! But seriously, I LOVE the room!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion, I will check them out! Your room looks beautiful and I do love the effect of the blinds. Thank you, Beck!!!

      Delete